Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday Frustrations

I think I"m starting to become a complainer. I never really considered myself "one of those people," but maybe I am.

A few days ago, I was trying to upload photos to Walgreens. For about 6 months, I've noticed that not all of my photos would upload. I decided that I would only do a dozen at a time because it would be easier to see which ones didn't upload. Out of twelve photos, only 6 would "take." I tried every which way to get them to upload. They were a "no go." 

Frustrated, I went to the web to find out what the problem could be. Here's what I discovered:

Unfortunately, due to changes on Apple's end, walgreens.com no longer has the ability to support the use of iPhoto. We recommend that you use the native export feature within iPhoto to export your images to your desktop and then go to WalgreensPhoto Website to upload your images to your account.

What??? OMGosh, this is big. What in the world am I going to do. I guess I can try to figure out that work around. But, I think I'll try Snapfish instead. I used to use them years ago, but loved the convenience and speed of Walgreens. 

I'm not happy. No, not one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.