Wednesday, November 25, 2020

What I Buy Wednesday.

Well, I did a little more Christmas shopping this week. And, a little furniture shopping for the beach condo. 

I had my heart set on this:

This color was called sage. It look more blue to me. Either way, I would be okay. But, they are on backorder---which keeps getting pushed back. The last notice I got was January 9th. I decided that since this was the 3rd push back, I better just settle for something else. 

I decided on the same coffee table in white.
Then I thought, well, I could still get blue end tables.
I asked Butch for his opinion. He said that he thought I would be introducing too many colors. I disagreed with him. I ordered them anyway. After all, he said I could do anything I want! But after thinking about it for only one day, I thought he might be right. 

This is the rug I've gotten for the living room.
It's sort of hard to tell, but there are several colors: blue, green and yellow in the rug. So I think the blue set would have worked fine. But the more I thought about it, I decided that Butch was right. Maybe there would be too many colors going on.
Instead, I went ahead and ordered the matching end tables that go with the coffee table. 

Now I'm having second thoughts again. I really like the blue ones. I don't believe everything has to be "matchy, matchy." The white seems definitely beachy--and I always love white, but that blue sure is nice!!

What do you think? 

That's my buying report for this week!



1 comment:

  1. It looks to me like you got two different end table styles, and I think that is wise. I like the blue better too; but that is because I am not big on true white furniture - prefer off-white, antique white, etc. I trust that whichever ones you end up with, the look will be completely pulled together. That's just how you roll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.