Sunday, November 15, 2020

Some Things for Sunday


Mindy's nail artist was at it again. This time, Mindy and Justin were going to Scottsdale, Arizona. Her nail artist "nails" it every time. See what I did there?
Fall is still here in Nashville.
You can still spot some beautiful trees.
Yesterday, we walked the Titan's 5k for charity. We met in Morgan Park in Germantown and walked part of the Cumberland trail. We had such a good time catching up. We were completely by ourselves, so that made it even more fun. We didn't have to dodge any Covid infected people! Butch had been to this park geo-caching, but the rest of us hadn't. We weren't actually in the park that long. We walked nearly to downtown before we cut back. It was a nice day for it. This was a virtual event which meant you could do your miles anywhere between a certain time frame. Morgan and Oliver did it with us too, except they went on Friday due to their schedules. Mindy and Justin do it every year--when it's an actual race. This was my first time. I don't like crowds.
Last weekend we were at Sandy's on our way to the beach. On Sunday, we went geo-caching at a little, old town about 25 minutes from their house. I came across this book box. I just love them!! I'm always so happy to come across one. This was the first one Sandy had seen. She didn't really know about them. Such a great idea.
Even though we're still trying to focus on Fall, our neighborhood has other ideas. The Christmas decorations greeted us when we got home from the beach. I thought it was way too early until I realized that Thanksgiving is only a week and a half away. I guess we'll start with our decorations next weekend.

That's it for today!

2 comments:

  1. Seems like people are keen to get the Christmas decorations up early this year! We always wait until December, it's Paul's birthday on the 12th so we usually do it just before then, but maybe this year we will do it a bit earlier as it's been such an odd year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't seem like Turkey Day can be less than 2 weeks away, and I cannot even contemplate thinking about Christmas yet. Yet I understand why some people would want to bring it on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.