Monday, November 2, 2020

Monday Mystery

FYI--this spelling mistake I actually caught! Ever since Blogger has changed their format, I've had all kinds of problems---mostly with photos. But one thing that has been driving me crazy is that it will drop letters from my blog titles. It's always a letter or two. I just happened to catch it today. I have to remember to look for that! What a pain!

Anyway, on to the mystery.

A friend recently sent me this photo. 
I was teaching a class all the way back in 2002. I don't remember how it was that we made the newspaper. But the mystery here is my "man hands." I had no idea!

Of course, it's not really a mystery. It's the angle of the camera--sort of like Mindy always says, "You do not want to be the first one in a photo as you will have a 'big head' compared to everyone else!"

Oh well, I didn't really have a mystery today.

1 comment:

  1. All I noticed about your hands were the perfectly manicured nails; but I do see what Mindy means. I just thought it was getting your picture in the newspaper that gave you the big head. hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.