Wednesday, November 3, 2021

What I Buy Wednesdays

Just a quick post today.

If you are looking for the perfect fall candle---this is it!
It smells amazing---from Bath and Bodyworks. 

We light a candle every morning. The first morning Butch lit this one, I was on the treadmill. I kept smelling it and thinking, "He's killing me!! He's made cinnamon rolls? He's never made cinnamon rolls before!" Then when I finished, I realized it was the candle. Sooo good.

Actually, I was disappointed! I kinda wanted a cinnamon roll for breakfast. But, what was I thinking? We didn't have any cinnamon rolls! There's no way he would have been making them from scratch. I think this "program" has addled my brain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.