Thursday, November 11, 2021

Five Things Thursday

1. Just in time for Thanksgiving!
What a cute idea for any cheeseball! You could just use a little of the cheeseball as the "glue" to attach the head and eyes. 

2. Speaking of "just in time for Thanksgiving"--I'm thrilled that Sandy wanted my mother's sterling silver flatware. 
Growing up, we only used it on holidays. I'm sure Sandy will use it more often as she likes to set a beautiful table. You know how I always say "our kids don't want our stuff?" Well, NONE of the other grandkids wanted it--nor did my brothers and sisters. I got it by default. Now I'm happy that Sandy will keep it--pretty appropriate since she is the oldest grandchild.

3. I've never seen a tag like this before. 
Definitely a good idea. I hope people pay attention to it!

4. A couple weeks ago, Butch took Mitchell to a Titan's game.
Considering he's our only grandson, I'm happy that they have something to do together. He's taking the older grands skiing in February. Plus he occasionally (meaning not very often) golfs and hikes with Mitchell.

5. I thought this was a pretty genius idea.
--Using a curtain rod to "hang" stuff. It's a great use of wasted space.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.