Wednesday, November 17, 2021

What I Buy Wednesday

Last week, I showed you my new pink coat. Well, on Sunday, I wore it for the first time. I told Butch I wanted to do a photo shoot on the front porch. After all, the granddaughters do photo shoots all the time! I figured I could too. Mostly because I'm showing off my coat!



I had fun doing it and I love my coat!! Butch was a good sport about the whole thing. Side note, I was actually a model for about 5 minutes when I was a teenager. There was a show called the St. Louis Hop---sort of a local version of American Bandstand. I had a job modeling for Penney's on that show. My brother, Ronnie made fun of me by doing a funny impression of my walk! But I guess the jokes on him! I still have it!! Just kidding, but it was fun.

I've been buying like crazy because, well, it's almost Christmas time! Nothing I can really share right now. But I have something good for next Wednesday! You'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.