Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Travel Tuesday

Well, after bragging about the 41 miles I walked in Disney, I was rightly humbled. I woke up this morning and could barely move. My back!! Went to the doctor--all is well. X-rays didn't turn up anything bad--just a pulled muscle (most likely). I left with a cortisone shot and muscle relaxers. I'm already feeling better!!

Anyway, here's that last I'll report on Disney:
Morgan, Elizabeth and Victoria--the only grands that could make it. Jordan and Mitchell had to work!
The gingerbread carousel in our hotel lobby.

I spent a lot of time in England--window shopping...
...buying tea in Twinings---and NOT buying the most beautiful scarf! I just couldn't talk myself in to spending $95 or $150 for cashmere--not that cold in Nashville. Darn, I wish I would have taken a picture. They would have been perfect with my new pink coat!
Of course there would be a tea display in England while I'm holding the tea I purchased...
...and then posing in the red "telephone box" with Stephanie and Sandy. Butch and I spent a lot of time in England--of course my favorite place in Epcot!
With Butch's recent trip to Morocco in mind, he took me there! He had already explained tangines to me with his photos from the trip. We had to stop at this display. Tangines are a cooking vessel. And then the food is served in it. So, you might have a chicken tangine or vegetable tangine.
We stopped at Victoria's Garden in Canada too.
Steph and Nicky at Hollywood Studios.

Elizabeth, Morgan and Olly (her boyfriend).

Greg and Sandy at Hollywood Studios.

Mindy and Justin meet up with a couple of tall friends!!


That's enough! Until next time Disney...we love you! You were the perfect way to kick off the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.