Wednesday, November 10, 2021

What I Buy Wednesdays

So, last Wednesday, we went to Richland's Holiday Bazaar. It's a fun kickoff to the holidays with some Christmas shopping thrown in. I only bought one thing--I just couldn't resist!
It's a pink coat!! it's some sort of fake suede and feels really soft. I should have had a picture taken with me wearing it. It's really cute! In the meantime, I have several things I can wear with it.
Stephanie gave me this beautiful scarf with a really nice sweater last year for Christmas. It goes perfectly with the coat. I can't wait to wear it. And then there's this:
The pink coat goes pretty well with the fake Kate Spade purse that doesn't have anything that really makes you think it could be Kate Spade. Still, it works! Also, I have a really cute Kate Spade scarf that would work too. I should have shown that.

I'm excited. I've always wanted a pink coat. I can't wait to wear it! Now don't be fooled. It's not like it's going to be a really warm coat. But on the other hand, it's perfect for Nashville as we don't usually have really cold winters! 

I'll be sure to take some photos when I wear it! 

1 comment:

  1. I adore you pink coat and all the accessories. I have been trying to find a fall trench coat and am not having any luck on fit. So last week I wore my pink Michael Kors one to the post office and the mail clerk said I had that Breakfast at Tiffany's look going. She made my day. So next time you are decked out in that, think Audrey Hepburn thoughts, won't you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.