Saturday, November 20, 2021

Scrapbook Saturday

Here are a few layouts from out recent weekend:
This was our AYM topic for October---"your favorite childhood game." This was a fun topic and made us all think about what games we loved as kids. I was the queen of jacks!
On this weekend, I focused on my travel pages. I have a goal of only one double page spread to represent each trip. Otherwise, it becomes way too bulky--I might only get 3 trips per album. With focusing on one double page spread, I can get a dozen. Considering we're doing a lot of traveling these days, that's plenty!
If you notice this page and the one below, I've shown a flip up to tinkle a couple extra pictures.

This layout was about our 50 years together. Man, it's gone by really fast!
And here was out girls trip to the beach. What a great time. We'll be doing this every year!!


1 comment:

  1. Did you ever see the Shimelle scrapbooking class 4x6 Photo Love? You start with one photo on a page and every month you increased the number of photos on a page - ending with 12! It was so much fun and gives you lots of creative ideas on how to get more and more photos onto one page. Ever wondered how to get 12 pictures on one page? http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1325/4x6-photo-love-december-2011

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.