Sunday, November 14, 2021

It's That Time of Year!

Yep, with Thanksgiving rapidly approaching, that means Christmas is right around the corner! That also means that we are inundated with catalogs and email blasts. 

I never mind getting the Fortnum and Mason emails. They are always so colorful and fun. I just wish I could be in London to take advantage of purchasing a few of these darling ornaments. They are so cute--miniatures of their actual tea room china and goodies.

The teapot and cups in their signature aqua--so pretty.

There's this signature tea tin. Just so darn cute. I have a couple of these in my cabinet with their signature teas.
This clock is on top of the building. It's beautiful and ornate, but I do not recall that it is aqua. It blended in with the old architecture of the historic building.
This cute teapot is the exact shape of the one I bought when I was there a couple years ago. Mine has the Fortnum and Mason logo on it. In fact, I have a teapot ornament similar to this--that Stephanie surprised me with on that trip.





Who could resist this tiny tiered tray of cakes and sweets? They are just as pretty as the real ones in the tearoom. 

Then there's this:
I would love to have this little red Christmas tea tin. So adorable! 

In fact, I would love to have ALL of these ornaments. I would put them on my kitchen window sill and enjoy them all year round! Unfortunately that shipping from England just makes it to expensive to splurge!

Just another reason--or 10 as to why I need to get back to London! Hopefully in 2022.

3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't that be the prettiest tree, decorated with all those ornaments?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add all these ornaments to my Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are precious, I especially like the single teapot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.