Thursday, November 18, 2021

Five Things Thursday

This post is more like "these 5 things happened this week!"

1. Butch has started making the bed! It started at the beach last week. I guess since I've had the last 50 years...
He's taking the next 50! Works for me! And, no, I don't care if it's not perfect!

2. My brother, Matt let his hair grow out during Covid. 
He said he was keeping it until we go on our cruise in January. 
He decided to go ahead and get it cut now. Little did he know that our cruise would be cancelled!
That's okay! I think it looks great! Long hair, short hair, I love this guy any way!

3. Connie and I went to the movie to see "Spencer" this week. When I saw this car sitting empty with lights flashing, I figured it must belong to the security people or something.
Two and a half hours later, it was still sitting here with it's lights flashing! Oh, and the movie? Don't waste your time. It was slow, boring, had terrible music and just about nothing was true. I felt like whoever wrote it was just exploiting Diana again. Two bright notes, Kristen Stewart did a great acting job and is even more beautiful as a blonde!

4. My sister, Janice, is finally ready to let her Texas property go and acknowledge accept that she now lives in Salem, MO.

Still, it was hard to let her '63 Volkswagen go! It's a sweet little thing. I'm just glad she's ready to put both feet in Missouri!

5. Speaking of Janice, she had to go to the laundromat yesterday. Jennifer sent me this picture.
Aside from the fact that it looks like a nice, clean place---I love the border along the ceiling. I made this picture as big as I could so you could get a closer look. Random socks--what could be more perfect! It would really be something if all of those socks were actually left behind here. Now if I'd only kept my random socks through the years, I'm sure I could do this in my laundry room. Hmmm...I think I'll start right now. I'm pretty sure I have at least 3 random socks in a little basket on top of the dryer along with other random stuff that turns up while doing laundry. Just a cute idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.