Monday, November 22, 2021

Me on Monday

I've mentioned before that I LOVE my Kindle. But recently, I had something happen that has never happened before. I think it has to do with the book I was reading---The Thursday Night Murder Club. Apparently, the author, or editors or whoever chooses the font, decided to use two different fonts for the two main characters. The problem is that one of the fonts is so much smaller than the other, that I was having a hard time reading it. So, I went in and changed the size. The problem with that is this:
In order to be able to read this font comfortably...
...this one is humongous! And, yes, before you say it---I do know there is a place where you can actually change the font itself. However, that didn't work with this book. So my choice was to leave it like this, or keep changing the font size every chapter. And the chapters were short! So, I just left it. 

The problem with that is---it's just another way to make me feel "old!"

1 comment:

  1. How strange - I downloaded that book too but didn't notice that! I know from a friend who is an author that books are published differently in the US to the UK, I wonder if this is an example of that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.