Thursday, November 4, 2021

Five Things Thursday

1. The view from my bathroom window.

The azaleas are in bloom again. It's such a pretty view.

2. Yesterday was a kick-off to our holidays. Richland had their annual Market Place and buffet lunch complete with mimosas or poinsettias. 
My friends were with us too. I just didn't get a picture until the very end. I bought...well, you'll just have to wait and see---next Wednesday!

3. The camellias are in full bloom again too!
They bloom twice a year--February or March and then now. My garden girls put the winter pansies in yesterday too. The pinks have been blooming all summer. I'm not sure how long they will last or if they can survive some frost. But for now, I'm just happy to have plenty of color out front.

4. My final word on Halloween this year.
This was my favorite costume of the season. Apparently, my little great niece, Rosie---loves Brittany Spears. She dances to her all the time. So it was only natural that she go dressed as the little prep school girl from the "Baby One More Time" video. Her hair wasn't quite long enough for the braids! So. darn. cute! And get a load of her sippy cup!!

5. And just like that...
Disney World went from Halloween to Christmas. We are taking our family to Disney for Thanksgiving. Somehow, I thought I was going to get to experience how this happens overnight. I didn't realize that it will already have happened by the time we get there. I'm so excited to see WDW decorated for Christmas. We are a Disney loving family. We put Sandy and Mindy in charge of all the plans. On Sunday, November 14, we are getting together so that they can unveil the plans for us!! They have surprises up their sleeves! Can't wait.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.