Thursday, April 11, 2024

Ten Things Thursday

All about books. You know I love everything about books: reading them, looking at them, libraries, book nooks, decorating with them, styling bookshelves--just everything about books. 

Here are some of my favorite book-related pictures.



I couldn't resist this cute little cartoon. You know how enthralled I am by those little libraries! And I love visiting big, old ones when I travel.


That sill looks wide enough to to hold a cup of tea. The only thing missing is a throw. You know it's cold in front of those windows.




I only have one thing to say about this: GENIOUS! And it looks so cool!

Okay, also GENIOUS! And it looks so cool! How about old cookbooks?


Oh. My. Gosh! Why didn't I think of this when we had our old set of encyclopedias? Okay, GENIOUS number 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.