Wednesday, April 3, 2024

What I Buy Wednesday

This is not about what I bought (although I did buy some things--we'll get to that later), but rather about what I WON! Well, Butch actually did the winning, but his money is my money--you know how that goes...yadayada...

He bought one mega millions, one powerball and one scratch-off. 
He/we hit it big with the scratch-off! 

Now if he/we hits on the other ones, he/we can retire! Oh wait, we already are! Well, then, I'll revise that to say if he/we hits, we'll be able to pay for my latest purchases!!

There was that ink I already told you about. Then there were two cardigan sweaters that I bought on sale at Loft--I needed a new navy one and couldn't resist the pink. Then, the very day he brought home the winnings (yesterday), I went shopping!!

Did I mention I love a good sale? Well, I had already bought a couple new pairs of jeans online from Old Navy. I love their jeans---how they fit and how cheap they are--$20 bucks on sale. I needed to return the jeans, they were made for very tall people. I didn't order wrong, they sent wrong!

I returned them and bought a pair of white jeans (it's after Easter y'all---plus I'm going to the beach) and the pink blouse on the right. Did I ever mention that pink is my favorite color? It is.
Then, I decided to pop in and see an old scrapbooking friend at J. Crew. Since I do most of my shopping online, I was already planning to get the two blouses on the left. When I found out that my friend worked there, I decided to go to the store to say "hi!" They had the blouses I wanted. The white one because, well, you can never have too many white blouses. And another pink because, well, it's pink!

Oh and you'll never guess, when I was checking out at Old Navy, I had $29.00 in rewards cash! But, I'm sad to say that with that cash and "our" winnings, I spent it all!! You know what they say--I don't know who "they" are---but they say, "Easy come, easy go!" And boy is that the truth!



1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to get new clothes for a new season! Pink and white always looks so fresh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.