Monday, April 8, 2024

Me on Monday

How about a little quiz today?


First job:

    I have had so many jobs. I guess my very first job would be selling greeting cards for The Cheerful Card Company when I was in the 5th grade. I babysat, worked for an insurance man, worked at Big Daddy's Malt Shop, worked at Target, solicited for Charles Chips, sold Stanley Home Products, worked for The Cardinal Ritter Institute, selling subscriptions for the Globe Democrat and W.T. Grants.


Astrological sign:

    Capricorn


Favorite Food:

    I love too many to narrow it down to just one.


Favorite footwear:

    I love cute shoes. Probably my favorite pair right know would be my Kurt Geiger loafers.


Favorite snack:

    Anything sweet.


Favorite ice cream:

    Baskin & Robbins pistachio almond fudge--I haven't been there in over 10 or 20 years. I don't         know if they even make it anymore.


Favorite holiday:

    Christmas---I love the entire month of December even starting at Thanksgiving.


Night owl or early bird?

    Definitely an early bird.


Favorite day of the week:

    Friday---it's the kick off to the weekend.


Tattoos:

    Nope--although I wanted Butch and I to get one. I wanted to do it to surprise the "kids." He     

    refused. 


Like to cook?

    Sort of. Especially now that Butch helps in the kitchen.


Can you drive a stick shift?

    Oh yeah--for over 50 years now.


Favorite color?

    Pink--in clothing,


Do you eat veggies?

    Yep, love 'em.


Do you wear glasses?

    Yes, but I wish I didn't.


Favorite season?

    I like all the seasons for different reasons. But if I have to pick just one, I would pick winter. 

    Besides Christmas, I like to sit in front of the fireplace. I like soft blankets, slippers and my             robe. I feel like I'm hunkering down in our warm home (although it's a pretty cold house due to     all the windows, Unlike just about everyone I know, I like when it gets dark early. 

 

Favorite drink:

    Everyone knows my tea obsession.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.