Sunday, April 21, 2024

Me On Monday

Just thought I would give you a sink update. 

The guys started installing it on Friday. It took three guys. When they arrived, Wilder---guy in charge called Christy and wanted to know exactly why we were replacing it. ALL the guys thought it looked fine! The fact that one sink was completely dull compared to the other two didn't bother them at all! When I told Butch about that, he said, "Yeah, I didn't know why you were changing it out either. This is going to cost a fortune!"  



Well, maybe--a fortune--we'll see. I was wondering how they were going to do it. They ended up taking out the dishwasher and removing the cabinet doors and drawers. Christy said they worked on it all day Friday and were exhausted because it was a beast to get out! Oh and they had to replace all the drains because they could not use the old ones. At least they'll be all shiny and new too. Now that I think about it, it must have taken 4 guys because who is taking the picture? He must be the granite guy. Christy said he was coming to make sure the granite wasn't damaged. 

All I can say is Butch knows me. You cannot put a price on my sanity!! Good thing he loves me! I think I push him to the limit sometimes.

Update:
Since I typed this post, Christy got back to me about a few other things. The guy taking the picture is the plumber! I forgot about the plumber. Turns out, all of our shut-off valves were old and one was leaking, so Christy had them update them all. Also, when they pulled out the dishwasher, it was obvious that there have been mice under there---many. She had her guys seal everything to the nth degree. She told them she didn't care what it looked like, just make sure no mice can get in. I thanked her for having my back and authorized her to do anything she thinks necessary. She knows me very well!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.