Saturday, April 27, 2024

Scrapbook Saturday

The pictures are not in the proper order, so pay attention to the numbers:

3. This is the backside of the insert.


1. Another travel layout. This is without the insert.

2. Here you can see the insert with the journaling in the pocket.


Have I mentioned that I'm changing up the way I scrapbook? 
Well, I'm doing a layout a month to include everything. I might still do separate pages for specific things, but no longer feel the need to do a page about everything!! This covers all of our activities for the month represented by a single good picture. That's enough, I think.

My plan is to just add an insert for any trips taken.

Since I am no longer making individual albums for everyone, I do have some to finish.

I'll continue to do layouts for Butch's travels when I'm not with him. He goes places I am not interested in. He wound up going by himself to Argentina and Brazil. I felt kinda' bad, but not bad enough to go along!


I divided Mindy's life by little girl and bigger girl on this spread. I have all kinds of fun things in the envelope that are about her along with things she wrote.

This page is big girl and married Mindy with more "stuff"--documents, letters, notes, etc. that I think are worth keeping.

About a month ago, we hosted "An Evening in Paris" for Mindy and Justin as a "date night!"
It was a lot of fun. They even spent the night for a little get-a-way in town. This was the result of our family exchange at Christmas. The theme was "date night." We got Mindy and Justin, so decided to really do it up. They played along!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.