Wednesday, December 27, 2023

What I Buy Wednesday

It was these pajamas---way back in October. Sandy helped my figure out all of the sizes. 
We gave Sandy and family theirs when we were in Atlanta the week before Christmas. I wanted her to send me a picture of her family once Mitchell and Emily got there. She has forgotten---either to take the picture or to send it.

I think this was either Olly's or Morgan's idea for this set-up. Love it. They have a good eye for photography. Also, Olly was the one who set his phone on the ledge of the moulding with a timer. He only had to do it twice. This was the perfect second shot. 

Well, it's all over now. It's back to work for all the Nashville people and the rest have left. As for Butch and I---I've finished getting the Christmas stuff put away--or at least I'll be finishing it when you read this. I don't have much left--maybe a half hour.

We've just about finished off the leftovers. I did the smartest thing this year. I bought a set of those "bento boxes" that are compartmentalized. After Christmas dinner, I lined up the casseroles on the kitchen counter and had everyone file through to make themselves a meal to take home. You can microwave or freeze the boxes. For once, there were no leftovers I had to throw away. Okay, maybe a little cranberry sauce. I think only 3 of us ate it. Maybe I'll leave it off the list next year. 

We had a great couple of days--crazy, hectic and went by way too fast. When some of the family are out-of-towners now, it really changes everything as they have to zip around to see everybody on both sides of their families. Oh well, that's how it goes. Luckily for me, Stephanie, Jordan and Morgan had a few extra hours to spend with me yesterday. That was an unexpected surprise!

Today, we are meeting Jack and Connie to see The Boys in the Boat. We're looking forward to it and a Mexican lunch before. The calm after the storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.