Saturday, December 16, 2023

Scrapbook Saturday

This is our December AYM: Did Santa bring the gifts wrapped or unwrapped?
It was wrapped for us! That tradition continues to this day in our family.

This was the "round robin" for December. I did this one for Karolyn.
I used a Rebus technique for the title. 

This was the second "round robin" I did--this one for Nancy.
When I saw what the page was about, I asked Nancy if I could add my thoughts to hers--to provide a different perspective. She and Bob were the first people we met when we moved to Nashville. Our friendship has been long! Lasting beyond Bob's death from leukemia--over 20 years ago now.

This one was about our garage reformation after nearly 30 years in the house.
Butch wasn't all that thrilled when I forced it upon him, but then afterwards, he was happy that I had. We are so happy with the results. 

This was our AYM for November. 
"What were your birthday traditions?" Janet gave us lots of fun things to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.