Thursday, December 14, 2023

Five Things Thursday


1. Good idea. I never would have thought of this!


2. Now for a few craft projects. I think this is adorable. Perfect for a mom or grandma.


3. I think I've shown these before. But they are worth mentioning again. We'll be making them at Sandy's. When you are reading this, we are on our way there. We'll be having our Christmas with them this weekend.

Then we'll be making these again next weekend when Jordan and Morgan are in town. I plan to use one on a scrapbook page.


4. Then there's this. I think Elizabeth made this at school when she was little. What an easy thing to make: a picture frame with puzzle pieces glued around. Then it's spray painted---at least that's how I think it's been made.


Do you have any fun craft ideas for the holidays?

5. This is brilliant! I don't think I'll have a problem with space this year since we replaced our freezer with another refrigerator. Now we have more than enough space. But, I wish I knew this trick years ago!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.