Wednesday, December 6, 2023

What I Buy Wednesday

I was meeting my high school friend, Cathy for lunch last week and was about a half hour early. I had time to run by Hot Pink---a cute gift shop. I like to stop in during the holidays because they always have fun stuff. Stuff I don't need. But "need" has nothing to do with it. When I saw these, I knew I "needed" them for my collection!!
The one with the pink stem is so delicate! I'm excited to be using them on Tuesday. I'm having a Christmas luncheon for my friends. I'll be starting us off with Wassail and then going to champagne or mimosas. 

I have Christmas finished and wrapped now, so that's out of the way. I'll start with putting my Christmas grocery list together and getting all of the non-perishables. So basically, my upcoming purchases will be more like the normal everyday stuff. 


This falls under the category of what I didn't buy! Rather it was a surprise waiting for me when we got home from Thanksgiving. 
It's an Advent calendar. I cannot remember the last time I had an Advent calendar.
It's for a tea lover. Right up my alley (or as the Brits say, "right up my street!"
It's from my friend, Gren from Nottingham.

And it's from my favorite store in London! This was such a thoughtful gift. 

Who doesn't love surprises in the mail? Here's another surprise that came over the weekend:
My favorite cousin, Chrissy sent me the cute Kate Spade pens. She knows me very well!

Okay, that's it for this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.