Thursday, December 21, 2023

Five Things Thursday

Some good ideas:

1. I think this is a really good idea. Children clean out their rooms and bag up toys and clothing for Santa to take when he leaves new toys and clothes.

2. Do you have an old playhouse around? Turn it into a darling gingerbread house.

3. This is clever. Use ping ping balls over your tree lights for a fun effect.

4. How smart is this? Use and old dresser as a wrap center.

5. I'm not sure this is totally accurate, but at least you have a listing of most of the Christmas movies so you can keep track of the ones you've seen.

Actually, Sandy gave me this cool book for Christmas. 
My plan is to go through the book and mark the ones I've seen. My goal is to watch all 35 classics. I can't wait to figure out how many I've already watched!!

What have you been watching this holiday season?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.