Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Let's Talk Festive Christmas Food and Drink

I cannot resist beautiful food and festive beverages. I plan to try one of these cocktails this year. Two of them are very similar, but I like that you can make it non-alcoholic too.
This definitely won't be for Christmas morning because we have our very own "in-house" bloody Mary maker. It's a tradition!

I want this just because it's beautiful!
I'm planning on serving this one at my Charles Dickens Party on December 19th. More on that to come. There will definitely be vodka involved.

And then there are the festive charcuterie boards.
Okay, so this is the one Butch made for our party two years ago. It's not on a board, but it's still beautiful.
Really, a Christmas tree is an easy shape to make.
Clever idea so your guests know what cheeses are on the tray.
This is so pretty. I never thought about making a candy cane. 

I made this years ago for a party.

I love this, but talk about a lot of time! I'm pretty sure there is a styrofoam tree under there. 

This one looks like it would appeal to kids. 

OMGosh! This one:
So pretty!

How about breakfast:

And then the best for last:
There's no way I would want to cut in to this one. Absolutely gorgeous. I can't imagine what it would cost!

If you are planning to make something pretty this year, let me know. I'd love to share a picture of it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.