Thursday, December 7, 2023

Five Things Thursday

First of all, Happy birthday to Mindy! We celebrated last night with dinner and tickets to see The Transiberian Orchestra. So good! Unbelievable the difference 22 years make. The best theatrical production at a concert we've seen this year! That's my opinion. I loved P!NK, but I thought this was better. The girls disagreed.

I have collected some beautiful pictures of porches and outdoor spaces. I seriously would love for my porch to look like these. But, I'm not sure I want to go to the trouble. It's not like you can really sit outside in the winter.




Okay, that's only four pictures. When I posted the fifth, I realized it was just a different view of the same porch. Oh well. Here's something else beautiful:
I have a story to tell you about this gorgeous arrangement that I ordered for a friend in a nursing home. But that will be on Friday. Here's a hint--it falls under "Friday Frustrations!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.