Sunday, December 17, 2023

Something for Sunday

My niece, Jackie is th only one who sent me a picture of her tree.
Have you ever seen a Christmas tree you haven't loved? They just bring happiness and joy! I love all of her festively wrapped gifts too. I'm kinda' wondering why she doesn't have the tree skirt that her grandmother made. Maybe Janet is still using it. Janet, if you are reading this, it's time to pass it on!! Everyone needs a family heirloom from their grandmother!

And now for a few other beautiful trees:

Love the vintage look of this one full of ornaments.

Love this beautiful view with the church in the background.

This one looks like it was cut from the others outside and brought inside. It would look equally beautiful outside.

And this! OMGosh! If I was inclined to decorate a tree at the beach, I would go for this color scheme. I love the white tree and that tree topper!!

As you are reading this, we are on our way home from Sandy's. I have theater tickets this afternoon for "It's a Wonderful Life." A couple months ago, Connie and I went to Studio Ten's production of "Million Dollar Quartet." We enjoyed it so much that at intermission, we bought season tickets. We used to have season tickets with them, but we didn't like that there were no assigned seats. You had to show up early and stand in line to get good seats. Now they have a brand new theater and we got to pick our seats. I'm really excited about this production because it's a radio show version. It should be interesting!

Okay, that's it for this Sunday. I hope you have something fun planned.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful trees! My kids' trees couldn't be more different - my daughter's is artificial and is colour coordinated with carefully positioned baubles, my son's is a real tree and decorated with all manner of decorations mostly chosen by their children along with dried orange slices and fir cones. Both beautiful in their own ways!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.