Monday, December 4, 2023

Me on Monday

I was very happy to pick up my needlepoint pillow last week.
I love how it's turned out. 
Here's a close-up so you can see the different stitches. I enjoyed stitching it, but it took me longer than normal. I got tired of it. Finally, I just pushed through and finished. I'm glad I did. 

I finished a small ornament and have one more to go.

Next up:
Yes, that's right. I've done this one before. In fact, this is mine. I gave it to Sandy before Thanksgiving so she would have it for the fall season. I enjoyed this project so much--probably one of my most favorite ones. Well, I bought another! My sil, Chris had one that she was never going to be able to do. She offered it to me awhile back. I didn't want to take it on then as I felt like she might still be able to do it. Now, I think I would like to do it again. So, I paid her for it. Once I finish the little ornament, I'll get started on this. It will take me a year at least since I don't stitch as avidly as I used to. Mostly because I love using a floor stand, but don't like seeing it out. That means I put it away pretty regularly and then don't get it out as often.

We'll see how it goes. 

I could go in to my saga about scrapbooking with my sewing machine. That never goes well. I am 150% inept when it comes to sewing. But, I'll save that story for "Frustration Friday!!"

And that's it for Me on Monday!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.