Sunday, December 10, 2023

Something for Sunday

1. A book tree! Clever.

2. I love everything about this room. Those pastels are so pretty. And, of course, all the white. I do love white! That nutcracker!

3. There is so much to love here: the red and bright green on the Christmas tree; the mantle; those red trees on the mantle and the pretty wrapped packages. Oh, and the fire in the fireplace. 

4. Those packages! There must be some sort of boxes or risers to get everything to look so perfect. But what's up with those pictures on the ceiling?

 Butch is in charge of "arranging" our gifts under the tree. 
He does a pretty good job too! This was last year. We've hidden the electrical cords better this year--or I should say I did!

5. And then, this one.

I always dreamed of having a huge tree in our entry. Unfortunately, there's not enough room. But to me, this is stunning. I would love to walk into a house with a tree this magnificent to greet me! 

I would love for you to send me pictures of your tree. I'll do a special post for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.