Saturday, August 19, 2023

Scrapbook Saturday

I'm still working on learning my new Cricut. Whenever I think of something I don't know how to do, I just find a YouTube video, take notes and then do it. 

I was working on a layout and decided I wanted to cut a cursive title. But, I also wanted a shadow or mat to go with it. I didn't know how to do it, so I spent about a half hour learning. It came out great.


I used my computer to put the word "teacher" on a transparency. 


So, here's the finished layout. I'm so happy that I took the time to learn how to make the shadow. Now I just hope I can remember it for the next time! Plus, when we go on our retreat the first part of October, I'll need to "teach" the rest of the girls how to do it! That's what I do! I teach---a lot!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.