Wednesday, August 16, 2023

What I Buy Wednesday

Well, I already mentioned that I bought a few scrapbook things last week. That's really all the shopping I did. I bought an assortment of papers, some orange buttons, and nothing else very exciting. I didn't even think to take a picture before I put it all away. 

But, yesterday, I had to make an unexpected purchase. 

I decided that it was the day I was going to put pages in albums. It's my least favorite part of scrapbooking. I put it off and procrastinate forever. At the beginning of this year, I pledged to do it at least once a month. Well, that never happened. It's more like every 3 months. So yesterday was the day.
I start by sorting all the layouts into piles related to the albums they are going in. I have many albums going at the same time. But, I've cut myself a break and will no longer do individual albums for all the grands. From now on, there will be only family albums. That will alleviate some of the pressure. For example, now I don't have to make 8 separate layouts for our Italy trip! 

Okay, so back to work. I got everything sorted and started putting the layouts in the albums. There is so much cutting of the page protector to accommodate all of the interactive elements I include that it's just not fun! I was just about finished when I ran out of pages and protectors. So, after 3 hours and 2.5 tape runners, I wasn't able to finish. I had to place a Creative Memories order. It should arrive some time next week.

So that's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.