Thursday, August 17, 2023

Five Things Thursday

It's all about the books!

1. 
Love, love love this! Wouldn't it be fun if all outside steps were painted like this?

2. OMGosh!
Someone needs to do a study to promote this idea! Obviously, if you are reading, you can't be eating. Oh, well, maybe you can. 

3. I would love to come across a building like this.
I could "read" it for hours!

4. I was so excited when I came across this tiny little book box in Italy..
I was tempted to take one just because it would be nice to have an Italian book. But I didn't. It seemed like it would feel like stealing.

5. Now this is genius!

What a fresh idea for all of those huge pieces of furniture that no one wants anymore. Make a child's book nook! I totally would have done this. 

And just because this goes with my theme today:
I would love to have an old card catalog--not this big. I don't know where I'd put it, but it would be perfect for my scrapbook or stitching stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.