Saturday, August 5, 2023

Scrapbook Saturday

1. Kid Rock. 
I'll admit it. I like Kid Rock. I like his music. I like his show. I just don't like his politics!

2. this layout is from our friends trip to Connie's place at Mexico Beach.
I designed this layout for all of us. Karolyn printed the pictures. Pam made the title.

3. I did this layout for Elizabeth's album. 
I wanted to document the friendship between Elizabeth and Analise's. Their mothers, Sandy and Amanda were friends first, so they are the next generation of friends!

4. I just had to tell the story of the hawk family we had in 2022.
I was really hoping they would come back this year, but they didn't. I'm so happy to have these pictures. I loved watching them from the sunroom--on a daily basis. 

5. This is Janet's AYM page for last month.
Where did you go on vacation? was the question to answer for our "Wonder Years" album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.