Wednesday, August 30, 2023

What I Buy Wednesday

Well, we didn't buy anything this week. Okay, except for the seafood that I wasted. BTW, I made that dish on Monday night.
The recipe served 4. This was actually a half portion. It makes a lot. We loved it, but agreed that the tomatoes didn't really add anything to the dish. I think they were either a garnish or added for the color. They seemed to conflict with the flavor of the fresh, sweet corn. Next time, I'll leave those off. 

So, we didn't buy anything this week. But, that doesn't mean we didn't get anything new! When we got home, this was awaiting us on the kitchen table. 
It's the Rialto Bridge in Venice, Italy. There was a sweet inscription on the back.
And we love them too! Their wedding on November 9th will be here before we know it! In fact, I have a couple little jobs I'm working on for it. Now that will be a relaxing trip to the beach for sure!! We're traveling to Cancun for the wedding at a beautiful resort. 

Speaking of upcoming trips, Butch and I leave for London on Friday. I can't wait! Remember, England is my favorite place in the world! This is our first time since before Covid! You can be sure that I'll work in a post from there next Tuesday!! Until then, happy travels to you!





1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip! We'll do our best to keep the sun shining while you are here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.