Thursday, August 3, 2023

Five Things Thursday

Since I'm going to St. Louis on Monday!



It's been really hot in Nashville AND St. Louis. I think I would like to try this. I think I will and let you know the results!



This makes me want to do this right now. How exciting!! I'm pretty sure I would only find a couple of nickels--wooden at that!

There are no words! Okay, one: GORGEOUS!! And I get to see her in concert in October in Atlanta with Sandy and Greg. George Strait, Carrie Underwood, Willie Nelson and Little Big Town. I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to get George Strait, Chris Stapleton and Little Big Town tickets here in Nashville. I guess that meant I was just going to get better tickets in Atlanta. I love the line-up!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.