Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday Mystery

First off, happy 52nd anniversary to us!! I guess it's safe to say our marriage has made it for the long run!!

So we're at the beach. It's hooottttt! And humid. 

Anyway, we have a mystery. Who does this belong to? Butch found it under the bushes by o--which has been a lot. No one claimed it. So, it's not really a mystery as to who it belongs to--obviously either someone dropped it coming or going to the pool, or if fell from the deck above, or it blew here from somewhere else.
But, the mystery is: What is it? Sandy thinks it might be a headphone adaptor. I have no idea what that is. To me, it looks like some sort of charger. To what, I do not know. 

The reason I would like this mystery to be solved is so I'll know whether I should keep it or just toss it. If it's something common that people might need, I could start a little box here at the beach called "chargers." 

Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Well it looks like the lead obviously connects to some kind of plug unit/USB port and it looks like it's some kind of apple product but I haven't seen one like that before!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.