Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday Thoughts About...

...Bloody Mary's.

Nicky is our family Bloody Mary maker. He's quite good at it. They are handcrafted, one at a time! Not even assembled style. One by one. Believe me, they are worth the wait! 
Actually, I don't have to wait. He makes the first one for me every time. That's why he's my #1 son-in-law! 



Nicky makes them for every holiday and any time we are celebrating something. This time, the reason was because Sandy and Greg were in town this weekend. The little cold snap closed the golf courses, so we stayed home and played games all day. The guys got to watch a little of March Madness while we girls, napped and got ready for dinner.

Mitchell and Emily met us at the club for dinner. That's always fun and a lot of laughs. Afterwards, we played Texas Hold'em. We hadn't played in quite a long time. And then I remembered what I don't like about it. It's a little too slow for me and you can't get out. On the other hand, I came in 2nd and won $25.00! It's a $10.00 "buy-in." 

The weekend went by way too fast. At least they'll be back in about a month for a comedy show at the Roman hosted by Kid Rock. I'm looking forward to that. Considering that the show is during the week, I don't think there will be any bloody Mary's involved with this visit!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.