Thursday, March 30, 2023

Five Things Thursday


How sweet is this? Now this is what serving your community means--help when needed.

I had no idea about this. They say "necessity is the mother of invention." I don't know who "they" are, but this good idea led to something we all enjoy and take for granted.
How beautiful is this? I love the contrast of the oak with the white. And those light fixtures---so pretty.
We all know how expensive groceries have become. But what the restaurants are facing is crazy! In one year, prices have quadrupled!
This is one of the most awesome ideas I've seen. What a great idea for an old baby grand. They definitely take up less space this way AND becomes a practical storage solution. I love it! What a conversation piece!


1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous kitchen, but those counter stool look so uncomfortable. They shouldn't have listened to the decorator on those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.