Wednesday, March 15, 2023

What I Buy Wednesday

I haven't really bought anything much lately. But the few things I ordered a couple weeks ago to finish off the bedroom have come in.

This plant. I felt like there needed to be something there and I was right. That looks much better. I like the pot it's in too.
I wanted something for over the bed, but not another picture. I have quite a few already. I like this just fine, although it could be a little bigger. It'll do.
This wall had two floral pictures. They were fine, but they were old--like 28 years. I was ready for something new. I have been so happy with using our own photos upstairs, that I picked out a couple other pictures from our France trip. The top one is Chateau du Ambois. The bottom one is Chateau du Chenonceau--from the garden side. The iconic picture is the one where you can see that it's built over the water. 

These photos were taken with my iPhone. I've never really had an interest in photography, but I do think I have a pretty good eye. Butch and I are really liking using our own photos as our art. These pictures have meaning to us and that makes them special.

Holy crap! It just dawned on me. I think I'm starting to scrapbook on my walls!

PS We are loving our king bed. Well, at least until Monday when Margarita was sick and couldn't come to clean. I'm not complaining about her---I can count on one hand in about 20 years the number of times she's been sick. But she's spoiled me! Butch and I had to change the sheets on that mammoth bed. I could not have done it by myself! I guess I could have, but it definitely went faster with him helping. Oh, and I worked up a sweat doing it. I guess I shouldn't have been wearing a sweatshirt. 

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.