Monday, March 13, 2023

Me on Monday

Well, I have finally found a foolproof way to make fine lines and wrinkles disappear! And it doesn't cost a dime! Oh, and did I mention "simple" too?

It all started when I wanted to figure out how I have so many lines and wrinkles in pictures than what I see in the mirror. So, I decided to take a picture of me in the mirror and then a selfie. I wanted to prove that photos are deceiving. 

That's when I discovered the secret. You simply have to take OFF your glasses! Really, that's all there is to it! Try it for yourself.
Look at this photo. See all the lines and wrinkles?
Now, take off your glasses. Voila! No lines or wrinkles. Just like that!

Now I have to figure out how to make everyone take off their glasses so they don't see all of my lines and wrinkles either! Apparently, I've been deceiving myself!



1 comment:

  1. You're too funny, and you look great. I know there is a soft focus effect on my phone, I wonder if it works on selfies -- because I definitely could use a little help.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.