Saturday, March 25, 2023

Scrapbook Saturday

I am continuing on with the layouts I did on my retreat.

For the title on this page, I used a Christmas card from a previous year. It said "It's Christmas Time in the City." I changed the "in the city" to "at the Centennial Club." I wanted it to print in white. I thought I could do that by choosing white with a black background. Unfortunately, my word processing program (Pages) wouldn't allow me to do that---or at least I couldn't figure it out. So I chose gold instead. I'm fine with it.

I just had to document our -4 degrees and out little snow--that's about all we get, just a couple inches.
This page is about our annual trip to Sandy's the week before Christmas.
And now, this is one of my favorite pages: "Let's Dish" about my assorted Christmas dishes. I got the idea for the felt pockets from Ali Edwards. It was tricky making them since I am not great with the sewing machine. I had fun journaling on each round "plate" to tuck inside the pockets. I made the banner with the scraps of felt.


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.