Thursday, March 16, 2023

Throwback Thursday

As I was going through my pictures this weekend, I came across a few I hadn't seen in years.

1. I don't remember when this was, but we were all at Sandy's. We girls were playing some sort of music game. I insisted that we use the tiny guitars that came with the game as we played. It was pretty hilarious at the time since it was so goofy. But hey, we paid for those guitars!

2. This goes way back to 1984. It was Christmas Day in St. Louis. We were living in Kansas City at the time. We always went "home" for Christmas. This is a reminder to me that there was a time that I didn't highlight my hair. I much prefer it blonde.


3. We were all up in South Bend visiting my mom (their grandma) in 1985. They were all so little! Three more grands were born after 1985. There were 14 in all.

4. This one is from 1986. That little guy on my lap (Johnny) was the new addition. I've always loved kids!

5. This one goes all the way back to 1955. I'm on the far left in the dark--age 3. I always said that whenever I felt sorry for myself when my babies were little, I just thought about my mom. I was born in January 1952, my brother, Ronnie (far right) was born the following January in 1953 and then the twins (Jennifer and Janice--yes, I'm sure who's who here) the following January in 1954. She had 4 babies under 2! Yikes! Her favorite rant was, "You kids are driving me to the nuthouse!" She never actually went!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.