Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Travel Tuesday

By the time you read this, I'll be in St. Louis. I have the week planned with family. 

My favorite cousin, Chrissy is picking me up--I'm flying this time. We'll have breakfast together and a couple hours before she drops me off at Uncle Tony's. We'll visit Aunt Marie in the nursing home and have lunch together. 

After lunch, he'll either drop me off at Janet's or she will pick me up. My sister, Jeanne will meet up with us and we'll head to Salem to spend a few days with our twin sisters, Janice and Jennifer. They have a couple days in the country planned for us. We'll walk around the farm, browse the antique shops downtown Salem, eat out some, play poker, drink and just hang out--pretty typical sister's trip. Oh, and visit with all the dogs! 5 of them. Hmm, let's see if I can remember their names: Lola and Mugsy and Wilbur and ? and ?. Okay, that stands to reason, I have a personal relationship with Lola and Mugsy. I'll be interested to see if they remember me!

I'm really looking forward to it. I was in St. Louis for 2 weeks in June. That was the longest I've stayed at one time since---well, since moving away January 1st, 1977!! 

I manage to get home a few times a year. It's always a whirlwind trip as I try to see everybody important to me. Just a very few times, I've been able to work in some old friends. Usually, my main focus is on family. And now that includes the "littles." I really want to see them when I'm in town.

Even though I'm gone this week, I've pre-planned a few posts. You know me. I always have a lot to say and share!

"What I Buy Wednesday" coming up tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You always cram a lot into your travels, looks like you have a fun week away planned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.