Monday, September 20, 2021

Monday Mystery

I know I said that I was finished with photos from France, but I found these tucked away in my "Monday Mystery" folder. I'd forgotten about them. Here goes:
Randomly, around the corner from our hotel, was this chair, just sitting on the sidewalk. 
One morning, Butch and I went out early to browse some little town. I do not remember which city--mostly because I cannot pronounce, nor spell them. But if you look close...
...another random chair. I don't even know what that little archway is for. I guess it's meant to be a lunch spot or something. 
A couple days later, I saw this one on the grounds of the remains of a centuries old abbey. 

And then this a little closer to home:
Last week, I was visiting my sisters in Salem. I love walking around the farm. I just had to snap this shot. Again, random chairs out in the field. They do face the pond. As I look at this picture, I really like it. The contrast of color and texture added to the random chairs makes for a pretty nice composition!

Now I have no idea what is up with all of these random chairs--a mystery for sure. But I have to say, I found it interesting, even if I don't know the answers!

PS Another mystery: why is it that on Hulu, the commercials are so loud that I have to put the tv on mute until they finish? Okay, no real mystery there. They want you to be able to hear them if you are getting food or taking a bathroom break. How annoying!

1 comment:

  1. That is very strange - I shall be on the lookout around here to see if any have crossed the English Channel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.