Thursday, September 23, 2021

Five Things Thursday

1. I read that 98.6 is no longer considered the optimal temperature for the human body. It's now 97.9 degrees. Apparently, improved health is a contributing factor. I guess that explains why my temperature is always low--I'm optimally healthy!

2. Kevin Bacon posted this photo on Facebook. His wife (Kyra Sedgwick) commented, "Thanks for sharing my dirty laundry!"
I was most impressed that Kevin Bacon was doing the laundry!! No wonder his marriage has  made it 33 years in Hollywood!!

3. Interesting.

4. Yep, this about says it all!

5. My fifth thing I'm sharing today is a  new show called The Big Leap. I've only watched the first episode and it has possibilities. It's a show about a reality dancing show where the dancers are pretty bad, but the music is great. I think the show is really about how these reality shows really work--you know, looking for the sad stories or even inventing drama. Don't get me wrong, I love my reality shows!! Still, I'm giving this a chance!




1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that about buses - that is interesting. I'll have to check out the parade of buses that passes near here every school day afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.