Thursday, September 30, 2021

Five Things Thursday

Kicking off the Halloween season:

1. Sandy's new Halloween wreaths.
She found them at Sam's. If you enlarge the picture you can see all the detail and how full they are. They really are awesome! I'd be tempted to get a couple, but I don't think I'm going to decorate for Halloween this year with the remodel about ready to get underway. I already have too much work to do to add decorating for Halloween on top of that! 

2. I thought this was a clever idea:
These pumpkins are made out of old drawers! Who thought of that?

3. Now this is another great idea!
A pumpkin platter charcuterie!

4. Clever ideas abound:

5. This looks like it's straight out of a zombie movie!

Have you come across any good Halloween ideas?


2 comments:

  1. Oh that house at the end is so creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One year for Halloween dinner I made pasta and put green food coloring in the pasta water. It dyed the pasta green and then I tossed it with pesto. On the side I served garlic bread that looked like a mummy (strips of cheese used to look like cloth wraps and capers for eyes)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.