Saturday, September 25, 2021

Something for Saturday

1. I got my "booster."
Now I really feel fine to travel!! PS notice my new "hairdo!"

2. Elizabeth's new car!
We brought it down to Atlanta yesterday. 2018 fully loaded! Our last grandchild car purchase!

3. My friend, Nancy E. was telling us about the turtle her son found in his yard. Then she showed us this picture. I'm like, "No way! That's a fake!" She insisted that it was real.
She said Tucker posted it on the Next Door app. Turns out that it belongs to a neighbor down the street. Now Tucker did not touch it. But when the 10 year old neighbor girl attempted to pick it up, he felt a little shame! It weights 70 lbs. Her name is Myrtle. They have another named Yrtle. Get it? Myrtle and Yrtle the turtles! I wonder what they would have done without the Next Door app.

4. I was at Connie's the other day. We were sitting on the porch chatting. Can you see who is trying to get my attention?
I thought it was so funny that Dash was staring at me. He wanted to come in so bad. Connie left him out because he tends to be a little wild. I just thought this picture was so cute. I sent it to her daughters, Amanda and Malinda. Amanda replied that their hair color matches. You know how they say that dog owners look like their dogs? Well, maybe there is really truth to that!

5. I think I shared the piece of furniture--doggie apartment that Morgan's boyfriend built.
She sent me this picture of it decorated. She said the boys love it and know exactly which one is theirs. 
The portrait cracked me up! From the left, Finn, Walter and Joey. So cute!! 

That's it for today!





1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that could be my dog in the photo with Connie ;-)
    Can you imagine waking up and finding that turtle in your back garden!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.