Saturday, September 18, 2021

A Little Somethin'!

After 50 years, there's not much we haven't done together. But, on Thursday we had a first! I took Butch bra shopping with me!! 

Okay, we were out running errands and that was one of them. We stopped by the mall so I could go to Soma--the most comfortable bras I've ever found. And, they last for years! The ones I still have are good, but due to my recent weight loss, I needed some new ones. 

As I stopped at the store, he headed off by himself and decided where we would meet. I got my new supply--I buy 3 at a time--these will last for years--maybe even 10! Butch and I met up and as we were walking out of the mall, I started to think about all the fun I had taking the girls shopping when they were little. As I was telling Butch, I started to cry. He doesn't understand it. I'm an emotional gal, what can I say?

This is happening a lot lately. I miss the girls when they were little. I guess the older I get the more nostalgic I become. It doesn't take much to bring me to tears!

What about you? When was the last time you cried and what was it about? I don't mean a tv show or movie. That's a given that I'll cry during them. I even cry over commercials--if they are touching! 

I guess you could just call me a cry baby!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.