Saturday, August 8, 2020

Scrapbook Saturday

A few days before our last AYM meeting a couple weeks ago, I asked Jeanne and Janet to send me pictures of their completed layouts. The other girls made the comment that they missed seeing what they did. Welllll, that's when J&J had to "fess up" and let me know that they hadn't done ANY of the pages this year---yet!!! After admonishing them---because I'm the "boss" and I can do that---even if I did it gently---Janet really got "ON" it! I think it only took her a week or so to "catch up!" 



You can see the journaling for this page below. I couldn't get it to insert here.


Okay, so I'm proud of Janet that she put her mind to it and got herself "caught up!" But other than the one page, she hasn't completed the journaling. When I used to teach scrapbook classes, I warned everybody that if you don't do the journaling right away, most people will just never get around to it. And to me, without the journaling, it's just pictures on a pretty page! Okay, enough of the lecture.

Now, to give Janet the benefit of the doubt, she did mention to me that she's having printer problems. I totally get that. There's nothing more frustrating than "tech" problems! 

At least for me. I become obsessed about it. Like right now. All of a sudden, my text that I'm typing here is defaulting to a web link format after each picture. I don't have time to figure that out right now. Blogger has changed it's whole format. It's harder to find things. I need to take some time to explore it and get it all figured out. But not now. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased it isn't just me having a few 'issues' with the new blogger format! I'm sure I'll get used to it and discover new improved things along the way but at the moment I'm still thinking they've moved things around just to confuse me!
    A little gentle encouragement was obviously all that Janet needed and look what lovely pages she made after a nudge in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.