Thursday, August 6, 2020

Five Things Thursday


1. My friend, Madelyn's words of wisdom!
2. I bought one of these fans for Butch for Father's Day. I thought he could use it when he was hiking, biking or golfing. The family thought it was hilarious. Well,  I bought one for myself and it is great! I use it when I'm scrapbooking. It's the hottest room in the house!

3. I got my two "Covid" projects back from my pillow maker.

4. As seen while hiking at Radnor Lake---not by me---Butch!
5. Another puzzle in the books. The Nashville skyline. This one was hard---all that blue sky! Plus it was really long and narrow. Still fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is good advice she is sharing. That snowman pillow is just fabulous, you are so prolific in your crafting, no wonder you need that fan. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.